Availability: In Stock
- If you are looking for show-stopping color, painted daisies are the variety for you. This stunning, bright mixture of colors will put on a vivid show in any sunny spot. They have 3" wide, daisy-like flowers in red, white, yellow, and red ringed in scarlet, mahogany, orange, or rust, above fern-like, fine-textured foliage.
- For an early bloom, they can be planted indoors 6?8 weeks before the last frost, then planted outdoors after all danger of frost has passed.
- Plant several plants together, so you will get a tangle of different colors.
- Painted daisies are excellent in pots, long-lasting cut flowers, borders, the butterfly garden, and any sunny spot in your landscape.
- Zone: all
- Light: full sun.
- Soil: rich, well-drained soil.
- Moisture: regular
- Height: 24''
- Width: 24"
- Bloom time: late spring through summer
- very easy to grow.
- Genus: chrysanthemum
- Sunlight: Partial Shade, Full Sun
- Features: fast-growing, Flowering, Self-Pollinating
- Cultivating Difficulty: Very Easy
- Soil Type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Peat, Sand, and Silt
- 100 x Tri-color daisies in mixed colors
A - Z
Z - A
Price, low to high
Price, high to low
Date, new to old
Date, old to new
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
30 DAYS RETURN
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.