- The pet grooming machine that can both blow and vacuum can help you save time, groom your pet more efficiently, maintain a clean environment, and provide versatility for different grooming tasks. Great for grooming any breed, large or small.
- Blower Mode: Speed Settings: 3 (lower speed comes with lower noise).
- Blowing Temperature: 40°
- Max Wind Speed: 18 L/s
- For Use With Concentrator Nozzle: The concentrator design makes the air output stronger, and it will take less time to blow dry your pet than usual. It's the most efficient way to dry your pet.
- For Use With A Hair Diffuser Nozzle: The diffuser works by spreading the airstream over a wider area in a more controlled way while you're drying your pet. It's a perfect accessory for drying those with long or curly hair, as it can help to keep the natural curl pattern.
- Vacuum Mode: Speed Settings: 3 (lower speed comes with lower noise)
- Max Suction Power: 9.0 kPa
- Capacity of the Dust Tank: 4.0 L
- For Use With Concentrator Nozzle: Long and narrow, with a 22° twist to clean tight gaps and hard-to-reach places easily, such as the gap in the sofa or corner between furniture and wall.
- For Use With Electric Trimmer: When you turn on the vacuum mode, the shedding hair will be sucked at once when you're using this professional trimmer, which has a powerful motor and sharp blades to tackle challenging locks, including curly hair and matted fur. It comes with four guide combs (1/4", 2/4", 3/4", and 4/4"), which help deliver a consistent and reliable shape.
- For Use With A Deshedding Brush: Using a de-shedding brush under the vacuum mode is the ideal way to reduce your pet's shedding; it can remove the pet's loose dead undercoat without removing or damaging the topcoat. Just a click to get rid of and suck the shedding hair cleanly
- For Use With Grooming Brush: Using the grooming brush with pins and plastic tips is used to remove mats and tangles, buff away loose hair, and remove dirt and debris from your dog's coat while in vacuum mode. This type of brush is best suited for dogs with medium-to-long or curly hair. The shedding hair will be sucked cleanly when you click the button on the brush.
- For Use With Cleaning Brush: The bristle brush with anti-static is efficient to suck the hair wherever it sticks on clothes, carpet, or the couch after pet grooming.
- Tips for New Users: Operating Gear Settings Recommended: Soft and natural gears are used for pet hair drying and grooming. Strong gear is used for vacuuming.
- Noise for each gear: Soft gear: 59 dB4dB; natural gear: 62 dB4dB; strong gear: 65 dB4dB
- Tips for Novice Pets: The soft gear can adapt slowly the first few times it is used.
- Makes Your Pet Relax: We suggest grooming your pet with our brush before trimming pet hair and treating your pet with little snacks to avoid making your pet nervous because of the vacuuming noise, which conclusively makes the grooming experience even more enjoyable.
- Type: Multi-functional Pet Grooming Vacuum Blue
- Dual Mode: Blowing and Vacuuming
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- Motor Current Load: 2.5A
- Motor Power: 300W
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Blowing Temperature: 40°
- Max Suction Power: 9 KPa
- Max Wind Speed: 18 L/S
- Operating Decibel: 1 gear: 59 dB4dB; 2 gear: 62 dB4dB; 3 gear: 65 dB4dB
- Overall Size: (L) 11.0" (W) 6.0" (H) 9.5"
- Hose Length: 53.0" (4.5')
- Cord Length: 150.0" (12.5")
- 1 x Main Body
- 1 x Flexible Hose
- 1 x Concentrator Nozzle
- 1 x Hair Diffuser Nozzle
- 1x Deshedding Brush
- 1 x Grooming Brush
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Electric Trimmer
- 4 x Guide Combs (Thickness: 1/4", 2/4", 3/4", 4/4")
- 1 x Manual
A - Z
Z - A
Price, low to high
Price, high to low
Date, new to old
Date, old to new
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
30 DAYS RETURN
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.