Availability: In Stock
- Lavandula angustifolia, or Lavender Vera, meaning "True Lavender," is arguably the most popular. A delicate and versatile variety, lavender is especially cherished for its elegant appearance and lovely scent.
- This lavender is fast-growing, long-blooming, and very hardy. It can even be used to flavor select desserts like sorbet and ice cream!
- Season: Perennial
- Planting Time: Fall, Spring
- Sowing Method: Start Indoors, Direct Sow
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Plant Height: up to 60 inches
- Plant Spacing: 12?18 inches
- Plant Depth: 1/8 inch
- Type: Herb Seeds
- Climate: Cold, Temperate
- Watering: Medium
- Genus: Lavandula angustifolia
- Common Name: Lavender
- USDA Hardiness Zone (°F): Zones 5?9.
- Soil Type: Loam, Peat
- Species: Lavender, Fragrant, Calming, Bees
- 600 x Lavender Seeds
A - Z
Z - A
Price, low to high
Price, high to low
Date, new to old
Date, old to new
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
30 DAYS RETURN
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.