Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor + Software 24h NIBP Holter ABPM50 CONTEC
The ABPM50 CONTEC Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with Software is a valuable tool for healthcare providers, aiding in the early detection and management of hypertension, which can significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Its user-friendly design, accuracy, and comprehensive monitoring capabilities make it an indispensable device for improving patient care and promoting heart health.
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor + Software 24h NIBP Holter ABPM50 CONTEC Features:
- The ABPM50 is a handheld ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed according to oscillography theory.
- The device could monitor human blood pressure for up to 24 hours continuously and dynamically, providing an accurate basis for the diagnosis. It is applicable for use in hospitals, clinics, and other medical institutions.
- Compact and portable, user-friendly interface, easy to use
- Patient range: adult, pediatric, neonate
- With the 24-hour ambulatory NIBP monitoring function, up to 350 groups of ambulatory NIBP data can be recorded at once.
- With the perfect combination of automatic and manual measurement methods, up to 300 groups of data can be recorded at once by manual measurement.
- High-definition color TFT display, strong visibility
- By using a data review interface such as "data list, trend graph, and big font", NIBP data is clear at a glance.
- Display of a low power prompt, alarm, error message, and time
- Supply two kinds of units: mmHg and kPa.
- The display interface can be switched between Chinese and English.
- The parameter alarm disposal function is optional.
- Communicating with PCs, PC software can achieve data review, measured results analysis, the view of trend graphs, report printing, and other functions.
- Software features: Connect to the device via the USB interface.
- Download the NIBP measurement result from the terminal device.
- Display of scoop-shape trend graphs, filling-type trend graphs, histograms, pie charts, and correlation line graphs
- Edit every piece of NIBP data and add annotations to it.
- Edit basic information, doctor's advice, NIBP status instructions, current medicine-taken information, etc.
- Support report printing and print preview.
- Dimensions: 128 mm (L), 69 mm (W), 36 mm (H) (without packaging)
- Operational environment
- Temperature: 5 C, 40 C
- Relative humidity: 15%?80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa?1060 hPa
- Specific EMC, climate, and mechanical environment: Do not use a mobile phone in the vicinity of the device, for the strong radiation field produced by a mobile phone would interfere with the normal function of the device.
- Temperature: -20 C +55 C
- Relative humidity: 95%
- Specific EMC, climate, and mechanical environment: The device after packaging should be stored in an environment of -20°C to 55°C, with a relative humidity of no more than 95% and a well-ventilated room with no corrosive gas. Strong shock, vibration, snow, and rain should be avoided during transportation.
- 1 x blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x NIBP Adult Cuff
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Extended tube
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.